Friday, July 28, 2006

Posting from Bath, NY

We arrived in Bath day before yesterday. The internet is charged by the day here, so I waited till I had something worthwhile to do online before starting the clock.

I have pictures to post! These start with a sky photo that I took in Elkhart with my little camera. Recall that my card from my big camera is still in the "black box" in my computer!

Here are pics I shot of our grandkids:

Liam:

Wren:


Josie:


and our new grandpuppy Annie:




Here are some pics from our campground in Ypsilanti. Thisis where we stayed while visiting the kids:
Leaves of three? Let it be!


Michael washing up the breakfast dishes:
Walking the trail around the lake:

We saw many wildflowers like these on our way here. These are Queen Anne's Lace and chicory:


I'll post more pics in my next posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment