Thursday, December 07, 2006

Windy Day!

I'm still hoarse and coughing, but at least I'm starting to feel somewhat normal again.

Michael is working through round 2 of his chemotherapy which he started on Tuesday evening. It's capsules that he has to take on an empty stomach, right before bed. He has a potent anti-nausea drug that he takes an hour before that.

Side effects are .. eh.. pretty minimal, I guess. He is pretty sleepy (napping right now, which is unusual in the middle of the day). He also can't taste things normally, which takes lots of the fun out of eating.

I've finally set up a Yahoo! group to handle the mailings for my Art Challenge. If you want to be on my Challenge mailing list, head over to the group's home page and join!

The welcome message I posted is dated August 14, 9:42 am. This was the last thing I did before I got the call about Michael's having to go to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment