Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Paper Clips and Plans

Becky and I went to campus first thing this morning and she took photos in the Old Crescent as Maddy and I did our walk. We checked out Paper Clip Bend, leaving a paper clip there -- one that Michael had dropped for me along the street ydy.

After returning Maddy home, we enjoyed a great lunch with Suzanne at O'charley's. I had the loaded potato skins. Mmm.. someday I'm going to have to start caring about my diet, I suppose. Then Becky headed down the highway back to Louisville, and I came back here. We had a really good time together -- lots of laughs!

The guy came to decide what of my stuff the St Vincent DePaul people can use for a donation, and they are going to take the stainless steel bakery table as well as all the desk pieces from my office. I'm going to take $1500 donation value for all of those things.

The same guy is going to give me an estimate on painting, so that I can feel like an informed consumer when I give DL the work. ;) I'm in the process now of choosing colors.

The mover guys are coming tomorrow to get my Load 1 stuff, which will go to Annette's. Some of this is for when I have a house, and the rest is for Annette to just have to furnish her beautiful new house! :) They're going to pack stuff up tomorrow and then deliver it to Brownsburg on Friday, I think.

I have to get the leak fixed on the RV pretty soon, to ready myself for.. a road trip! I don't quite know when or where, but.. there will be a road trip! The leak is not really IN the RV, so it doesn't bother me like the leaks of the past, but it does look like I'm sitting in a pond outside, so I have to get it fixed.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sister Mine,

    What a great time we had; I thoroughly enjoyed every minute. The lunch at O'Charleys was really good, and I enjoyed seeing Suzanne again.

    If you walk "Paper Clip Bend" again, you'll probably find a paperclip there from M. in response to your paperclip. If so, let me know. I'd be willing to bet we'll be in the "Twilight Zone".

    I'm glad you're getting load 1 picked up and delivered. That will make much more free area in the front room.

    Keep us posted on your travels, and do get that leak fixed.

    Love you,

    Me

    ReplyDelete