Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A day in Tubac

Today our hiking club went to Tubac for our annual pilgrimmage. We park in Tubac and hike the historic Anza Trail (about 3.6 miles) to a great Mexican restaurant near Tumacacori. The place is called Wisdom's, and if you've been to visit me here, you've probably been to Wisdom's!

After we ate, we arranged for drivers to be shuttled back to our cars, we came and picked up our riders, and we were off!

Next, we went shopping in the quaint artsy shops, perusing metal art, jewelry, wood carvings, neat tiled things... all manner of cool things. We shopped for about an hour and a half, before heading back up north. We had Robert and Mike along as our passengers. They're lots of fun, so we laughed a lot!

Last evening was our ballroom dance class, and we learned the cha-cha and the waltz. Jack and I did very well, earning "You've got it!" from our instructors at least twice!

4 comments:

  1. The next u tube video should be you to dancing

    ray kb9lgs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only take it so long. "1 Comments". You'd think as smart as computers are, and the many things they can do, that they should be able to say "1 Comment". Anyway, "2 Comments" is okay.
    xo Harry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you are missing all of Bloomington's Ice and Snow this week. ;-)

    ray kb9lgs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sis, I wish I could post a picture here...I will send it in email though. You can post it if you want. It is my snow cone.

    You haven't sent me any emails about the house. Let me know what is happening with it.

    Hope you are enjoying the lack of the white stuff! Love you, Sis.

    ReplyDelete