Monday, May 18, 2009

Almost back to Big Rapids

We didn't quite make it back to Big Rapids today, but chose to do some shopping at the Lighthouse Outlet Mall in Michigan City, Indiana. We bought another Whirley Pop, which we've found to be the best popcorn popper made. We got some popcorn for it and found a great place to store the thing when we're not fashioning popcorn with it. Jack bought this one, so we now each own one. Mine is in Tucson.

I found some new Nikes and 4 new pairs of sox to replace 4 old pairs. Then we drove on up the road to Colona, MI, where we're settled into a pleasant campground. After our walk, we played Velcro catch for long enough that I'm sure my arms will be sore, and then we had delicious pizza from the convenience store on the corner. Great day!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Sis! Great to see you made it back to Indiana...oh wait...you are not in Indiana anymore. :)

    How long are you going to stay in Big Rapids before coming down this way? Just want to be sure we have enough food in the pantry! LOL. Seriously, I want to clean the house before you get here.

    Glad you almost to Big Rapids, and I know you will be glad too. Love you! Sis.

    PS: I still have to make two tries to post a comment. It never takes my first stab at the letters even when I know I have them right! What is up with that and is it only me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. TYPO - I believe it's ColoMa, not ColoNa. I've been there many times. Sister-in-law lives close. Nana Net, must be you. Works fine for me. Glad to see you're doing well. I follow your Facebook entries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way I should have listened to my advice to you. My two year old water pressure regulator went out on me while in Dayton.

    ray kb9lgs

    ReplyDelete