Monday, January 11, 2010

Grilling

We have had a few really great days! Saturday, we went to the mall and bought a few things for the cruise. Of course, I also have nearly filled another Goodwill bag. If something new comes in, something old has to go out!

Church yesterday was good, with a fine sermon that spoke about what Baptism means and I really liked it. We helped take down Christmas decorations and then headed off to buy chickens and a rotisserie for the new grill!

Once we had our food and rotisserie secured, we walked down the street, looking for people to invite over for dinner! Of course, at such late notice, most people already have plans, but Pam, Mike, Jill, and Lee didn't!

Besides the rotisserie chicken, Jack made roasted potatoes and onions and I made my squash/tomato/onion/garlic sautee. Then, for dessert, we did smores on our little firepit. :)

Tonight, we made stuffed mushroom caps and took them to George and Patty's hors d'oevres party. It was lots of fun, with many of our friends present, and a jovial atmosphere.

And.. my weight is now stuck (for the last 2 days) on 132.6. I've revised my goal again. I want to weigh 125 by 3/15. Are you getting bored of my weight goals? Hey.. it's my blog, so I can bore you all I want!

5 comments:

  1. Janee I am just glad you don't give up on your weight goal, that is what most people do. Not a thing wrong with extending your deadline.
    You go girl...

    Dona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food sounds good!!!!!!!!


    Ray kb9lgs

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU MADE IT! Prouders! I love you. Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL ooops! I mistyped that! It's actually 132! I'll go and fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess it was just wishful thinking! LOL!

    ReplyDelete