Thursday, January 14, 2010

Some Photos!

Annette sent me these beautiful tulips for Christmas. They went through the whole life span of tulips, beginning as little buds, and then blooming and growing into nice, tall, proud flowers. I thought that they were particularly beautiful as they began to fade, and this is a photo that I took of them then:


Today we went on a photo shoot for our Foto Fun group. We went to Reid Park and here are some shots that I took. We had a beautiful day, and the park is so pretty, with many different areas and fun photo opportunities.













This is a park where Michael and I would often go to walk. Usually I would go off for my fast walk with Maddy, and then return to the car, where Michael would be waiting. Then he and Maddy and I would go for a walk through the rose garden and around the lakes. Frequently, there would be an ice cream truck there, and we'd have an ice cream bar!

Last evening, we went with 3 other couples to see the movie "Avatar" in 3D. We liked it!

This morning, I got a new number on the scale -- 131.2! We worked out on the Wii Fit Plus, and then went for a good long walk.

For the next 2 weeks, I'll be out of the office, while Jack and I go off on a computer-free vacation! I will write down in a notebook what we do, and upon our return, I'll be posting these journal entries in my blog! I'll probably post a couple of days at a time. Keep your emails coming, but don't be dismayed if you don't hear back from me for a while.













2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures...Do you make your own calendars each yr?

    Dona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Dona!
    No, I've not made a calendar yet, but.. that wouldn't be a bad idea, would it? :)

    ReplyDelete