Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday

Today is hiking day! And hike we did. This was a special hike -- the Tubac to Tumacacori de Anza Trail hike. The walk itself is a nice one, overwhelmingly flat, and it's pretty in places, with river crossings and overlooks, lots of green undergrowth, and some nice tall trees.

The hike, by no coincidence, took us to Wisdom's -- a wonderful little Mexican restaurant. Jack and I shared a chicken fajita and a cherry burro (with ice cream!) This was a great treat! We paid a visit to the spice shop further down the road, and then shopped for not long enough in Tubac, before heading back north.

This meal counted as supper, so we had just a light snack this evening. (Mine was 1C of fresh cherries and a slice of multigrain bread. Yum!) I am doing fine with my weight goals. I'm 132.0 as of this morning, and, while it's not 130 quite yet, I'm revising my goal again! I've decided to head on down to 125, and my new goal date will be March 15. Yeah.. that's me! If a goal is unreachable, I'll just make the goal MORE difficult! I'll do it.

1 comment:

  1. 125 by my birthday --- interesting

    ray kb9lgs

    ;-) ;-) ;-)

    ReplyDelete