Thursday, February 25, 2010

This is a baby elephant seal which was among hundreds of seals of all ages, on the California coast near San Simeon. The sounds these animals made was incredible!

I started the day with an hour on the Wii Fit Plus and enjoyed that, as usual. Then we breakfasted and I was off to choir practice. This went well and I didn't even cry this time when we sang "Danny Boy."
Foto Fun meeting was at 3:30. Bob Rogers talked to us about photojournalism, and that was good. For dinner, we went to Beyond Bread and had what I thought was a great sandwich, but which Jack didn't like at all. LOL!
I registered a one-day low of 131.4 lbs 2 days ago, but today I'm up to 132 again. I would really like for my restraint and the work that I'm doing to start showing up on the scale!
Cool today, with a high in mid-60's and a good breeze. Sunshine was warm, though, and there were many people around the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment