Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Chilly Day

Today's photo was one I shot from our balcony on the Mariner of the Seas when we were on our way into port at Cabo San Lucas. We kayaked very close to this formation as part of our shore excursion!

Today was good, but cold! We decided that we didn't want to shovel frost off the windshield, so we missed hiking. We had a good breakfast, which for me was Special K Granola with bananas AND strawberries. YUM!

Most of what I did was to try to chase down some financial problems, still relating to Michael's estate. One of the pension companies had been sending money to an account on Michael's behalf, but they didn't know that he had died, supposedly. So now I have to see that the money gets back to them, so that they can give the money to me. It all seems pretty complicated and stupid at the same time.

We went to Kohl's and got Jack's bill straightened out, and then I went to a practice for one of my songs for the play. That was fun.

This afternoon, Jack and I each worked on sorting through our photos, trying to find good ones to print for posting in our dining room.. and for a contest that our park is conducting. I actually did a bit of Photoshop play and had a good time with it! I sort of felt a little bit... creative! :)

2 comments:

  1. No photoshop in the contest. :) I can't compete with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing the ship stayed away from this thing.

    ray kb9lgs

    ReplyDelete