Saturday, February 27, 2010

After our cruise, Jack and I did a little exploration around southern California. One of our stops was at the Cabrillo National Monument at Point Loma, overlooking San Diego. In the lighthouse museum was this lens, which had been used in one of the lighthouses here. I loved the interplay of rainbow colors!

Today we sold tickets for our play, Jack gave blood, we went to LaMesa to look around at RV's and to have a free lunch, went shopping for supplies for my dessert, and then came home and I made the dessert -- toffee-licious -- for the Michigan party.

The party was fun. I, as usual, won a door prize and chose a bottle of Cabernet, for lack of anything more interesting. Bright & Childers played music and that was good, but their program was profoundly slow and dreary. Usually their music has energy and emotion. I guess I just wasn't that into it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment