Sunday, February 28, 2010

Today's photo is from Point Loma, overlooking San Diego, California. It was a beautiful day, and there were many sailboats out!

Rain awakened us this morning; actually very early, we were jolted awake by a clap of thunder! We went to church, where, after the service, they had a program on mental illness awareness, followed by lunch. It was a good program, and the lunch was great, with the high point being a small piece of Nadine's carrot cake.

We went shopping and I got supplies to make a flower for my hair for the play. Then we just rested a bit.

Dress rehearsal with makeup was tonight. It went fairly well, but not so well that we get tomorrow off. I have 8 costume changes and I actually missed one of my acts, because the break I had to change clothes wasn't long enough. Hopefully we'll have that fixed tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture

    Dona

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need pictures of the dress rehearsal. Good luck, and have fun.


    ray kb9lgs

    ReplyDelete