Monday, March 01, 2010

Only One Egret

This fellow was cooling his feet at the San Diego Zoo.

After a nice workout on the Wii Fit Plus, play practice went well today. Opening night is tomorrow and we're excited! Exhausted, running on short fuses, but excited!

We went out and bought a few dinner supplies, and then feasted on ham slices, mashed potatoes, and sauteed garlic asparagus! For dessert, we shared a lemon bar and a piece of my Toffee-licious.

I got to a new low at 131.6 this morning. It seems far-fetched that I'd ever actually GET to 130, but I know that I'll be exultant when it happens. I've changed my goal date for 125 yet again. In reality, my goal is to be 125 for the rest of my life, so the date that I arrive there is sort of .. not all that important. So, I'm shooting for the continued turtlicious weight-loss pace, and May 15. That'll be about when we arrive back in Paris, so it seems like a reasonable, yet challenging, goal.

3 comments:

  1. Wow ---Paris!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Paris.. Michigan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh forgot you live in Michigan-----Silly Me. I would love to go to Paris----France. You saved me from the green eyed monster.

    ReplyDelete