Thursday, March 04, 2010

Last Night of the Play

This pic was from Paris Park in Michigan last fall.

Today was a very busy day. We got up, worked out on the Wii, and then readied ourselves for the day. Today's Main Event was the play, for which we had to arrive at makeup by 5pm. But before that, we did laundry, went shopping for gas struts for a bed we're going to make for our friends, and we had our doctor's appointments.

At the doc, I learned that I need more tests to discover what's up with my throat. In the meantime, he gave me some antacid, is going to schedule me for a swallowing study, gave me a tetanus shot, and scheduled me for a checkup. I like the guy and I'm glad that we got into see him. Jack also has an appointment for some blood work and a checkup.

The play went swimmingly, and we got high praise from the spectators and other actors for our performances. Yes, I did get all the clothing changes worked out. I did have a few tense moments wondering where my pants were, but that's pretty much par for the course for me! Photos coming!

2 comments:

  1. Love that picture----really like the light and colors.
    Maybe you need some prilosec----or to much strain on vocal cords.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely one of your better pictures. This would look great in high res in a nice rough natural wood frame.

    ray kb9lgs

    ReplyDelete