Thursday, March 04, 2010

Slept in


Thank you for the comments and compliments on yesterday's photo! I like that one, too, and it makes me eager to get back to Paris.

Today's photo is one that I shot during one of our photo club's shoots at a ranch. They had a pond full of these colorful fish.

Yes, today we slept in! Jack is always up earlier than I, but today even he slept till 6! Me? 8. :) After breakfast, I rushed off to choir practice and that was fun. We are doing Danny Boy and I really dislike that silly song, because it usually makes me cry, even as I sing. But the rest of the songs are good.

After choir, Jack and I went to LaMesa to look for bed struts. We're making a lift bed for Mike and Carol. After searching for days, we were finally successful today at LaMesa! Yay! We had lunch there and then talked a bit with Rich. We told him about Pete & Janet's desire for an RV and he showed us one that's just sweet. I hope that they end up with it!

I did some Wii workout and then got cleaned up to go to a lecture downtown.

It was Pulitzer Prize-winner Deanne Fitzmaurice, talking about how to tell stories with photos, audio, and video. She's nothing short of a genius and I was awestruck by her work. It was put on by the Tucson American Society of Media Photographers and included a delicious catered dinner. We met interesting people and had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment