Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fun on the River

Yesterday, I went kayaking on the Muskegon with Harold, Kathy, Jack, and his family -- Jack, Matthew, and Katherine. The day was perfect, and a good time was enjoyed by all. I have photos, and I'm trying to upload, but my connection keeps timing out. Photos will come!

Today was all about me. And, by that, I mean that I was all alone all day. Jack and his family went to Mt Pleasant. I did some cleaning around here, and cooked myself a fabulous dinner. What was it? Well, it was a wonderful casserole. Here's the recipe:

Cauliflower Ground Beef Cheesy Bake (4 servings)

One head of cauliflower, steamed
1/3 lb ground round, sauteed till done & drained
1/3 of an onion, sauteed till transucent
1 grated carrot
3 big slices of cheddar cut into strips
1/4 C of shredded Parmesan
Four dashes of Mrs. Dash

Mix all in a Pam-lined casserole, top with the cheese, and stir it in a little.
Place it into the microwave and heat on high about 2 1/2 minutes. (It should already pretty hot, you have just steamed the cauliflower and heated the meat and onions. If it's not hot, heat it more!)

2 comments:

  1. Ok, where o where is my Sis?? I sent you an IM on Facebook, but you dropped out. :( I miss you! Send me an email or post on here so I know what you are up to. Love you! Sis.

    ReplyDelete