Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Midnight

Yikes. It's midnight! I really need to start getting to bed a bit earlier. Today was a fine day. I went to Staples and had some papers faxed to a couple of places (more estate doings, but it seems to be moving along, at least, finally!).

Then I was off to Grand Rapids. There I met a gentleman I'd previously known only from the internet. We met at Panera, had a nice lunch and enjoyed some fine conversation. Neat guy, smart, and fun.

I stopped in at Hobby Lobby and found some neato additions to my "Paris" room and got some mirrors for my Wii room. Gotta have mirrors in the Wii room! :) Grand Rapids is a cool town. It's too bad it's so far from here. It's about 60 miles -- about the distance that I used to go from Bloomington to northside Indy, and I did that frequently.

3 comments:

  1. Have you been on the river yet? As I remember you bought a canoe or kayak. Maybe you could give us some pictures of the river?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No.. have not yet been on the river this season. I did get a kayak, yes.. and it's yellow! I will figure a way to get onto the river soon, and I'll get you some pix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why are you not posting to your blog anymore?

    It's been a week today. You are on FB so I know you are on line.

    ReplyDelete