Saturday, June 12, 2010

Great Day

I enjoyed today! I started out with a vigorous workout on the Wii. I did over an hour of Dance Dance Revolution, which is great fun. Had 2 Full Combo finishes, which means that I did the whole dance routine with no errors.

Next I assembled my recycling and loaded it up. The town of Big Rapids has great recycling, taking nearly everything. You do have to sort, though.

I went to Jack's and helped him to get HIS recycling together and we took that. Then we went to town to ask about some crystal pieces that he might want to consign. Schuberg's for lunch was a GREAT choice. They have fantastic food, and now that all the restaurants are smoke-free in MI (YAYYYY!), we can enjoy Schuberg's! I got a grilled cheese AND a chili-cheese stuffed potato. I'll be having the same thing for supper tomorrow night! :)

We did some shopping, buying me a mirror and a set of weights. I've missed my Tucson weights, and just couldn't see adding the 30 lbs to carry them back. I got some heavier ones, too, since I've done well with the lighter ones.

Next, we went together to the Hemlock Park, where they were having a country music concert. It's all free, people on blankets and lawn chairs, picnics, laughing, clapping.. a good time!

We walked over to DQ and got a sundae, and then went our own ways again.

Back here, I decided to move all the stuff around in my Wii room. I put the TV and all the components into the closet, leaving the room empty. When it's time to Wii, I can just pull out the peripherals, and everything stays hidden. I do need something in there, like maybe a chair or something. I got a fan, because the DDR does make me sweat! :)

Interesting thing is that, despite all the promises of rain, we got naught a drop! Sunny skies prevailed. Jack COULD have had a yard sale, after all. NEXT weekend he's doing it for sure, and he's very eager to get a bunch of stuff gone for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment