Thursday, January 03, 2013

Sunny and Lovely

This morning I began by doing Zumba on the Wii with Jack. Then breakfast followed by a yoga class I opted into. I had never done actual yoga before and... eh... I guess I liked the physical part but disliked the mental stuff and chanting and all that. I have a hard time holding still, so it's probably good for me. We will have to see if I go back next Thursday. Stay tuned.

Next thing was FHTV Choir. I'm not feeling the energy from that yet, either, and we didn't even have chanting. We will have to see if I return to that next Thursday. Thursdays are pretty committed for me this season, and I don't enjoy being overscheduled.

This was taken by my friend Harold at the New Year's Eve dance:
What a fine evening that was! I used a cutting from that for my new profile photo for Facebook. :)

1 comment:

  1. You both looked great... Have an happy, healthy New Year.

    Hope you'll stick with yoga.. I go to classes 3 times a week.

    ReplyDelete