Friday, February 22, 2013

Action


I think that action movies are just not my genre. I can't remember one that I liked, right off the top of my head, and I surely cannot say I loved the new James Bond movie Skyfall...was that the title? Surely it had its moments-- some humor and charm -- but, for the most part, I found it so tedious, I found myself wishing I were doing just about anything else.

Jack and I went walking this am for something different. Then we had Greg's class, breakfasts, and then it was almost time for lunch! I dragged him shopping for an outfit for me to wear for the variety show and I found something I believe will be funny.

We went to a party for supper and camaraderie, and it was good fun. Thennnnn the action movie. And now bed!

I did no art today. I didn't even turn my computer on.

Location : E Centrepark Dr, Tucson, AZ 85710,

No comments:

Post a Comment