Monday, February 11, 2013

Coldest day


I think that it is even colder when one isn't really expecting it. When I think of Tucson, I have come to think "sunny and warm" and not "cold, dank, and rainy." Oh well... 54 isn't...4.

I had some good indoor time today -- time to catch up on email, write thank you cards, pay some bills, play my penny whistle, edit a photo, do allll the puzzles in the newspaper, and still managed time to run some errands in the nearly freezing rain.

I keep thinking that I'll eventually snap out of this funk which has dogged me for the better part of 5 years. I want to get back into doing art.

Location : E Centrepark Dr, Tucson, AZ 85710,

5 comments:

  1. What do you mean 5 year funk? I've only been gone a little less than 3 years.
    John xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has it been that long? How time flies when you're ... uh... ;)

    Seriously though, I do miss you fiercely! I hope to see you again soon! Why don't you come to visit here this spring?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may be a while. MAM's cancer test score is rapidly rising. Normal score is about 65. Three weeks ago hers was 145. One week ago it was up to 450. PET/CT scan was done last Monday. We meet with the Oncologist Thursday morning to find out what's next. More chemo, more surgery or what?

      Delete
  3. Oh boy. I sure hate for her to have health challenges. You two have surely had your share. Please give her my love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update - Not good news. If cancer reappears within 12 months it's not a good sign. MAM's reappeared in less than 4 months. REALLY not a good sign. New round of chemo starting a week from Monday. Hopefully this will slow things down. Needless to say, we are not thrilled with the news.
    John

    ReplyDelete