Thursday, March 07, 2013

Judging the Judge


I was a judge for our Far Horizons' Got Talent show for the past two nights. I was a ditsy person all decked out in Hello Kitty attire. I even had Hello Kitty shoes! I am hopeful that the photographer got a good shot of me, because I took a shot with my phone and it was not good. My hello kitty bow was not on, nor were my hk shoes. Sheesh.

Today was a good day of post-show chilling and reveling in all the compliments. Everyone loved the show, got lots of laughs, and had fun. I think that's what it's all about.

Jack made dinner tonight--meatballs and gravy, mashed potatoes, asparagus wrapped in prociutto, salad with lettuce I harvested from our garden, and a homemade cherry pie!

Location : E Centrepark Dr, Tucson, AZ 85710,

No comments:

Post a Comment