Tuesday, June 27, 2006

First try!

Anyone who knows me well knows that I hate more than anything to have my blood drawn. My veins have always "run and hid" when they see that needle coming close. I told Michael on my way to get it done this morning that I think I'd rather have 5 crown preps (with all the numbing shots) than to have my blood drawn once.

Well.. this blood drawing woman at IMA, Tracy, got my vein on the first try! Michael thinks that it's because of my exercising and the hot shower that I took this am. I think that it's also because I wore a sweatshirt to keep my arm warm. :) Anyway... that part is done! YAY!

This afternoon at 3, I go for my "workup" with Dr. Colin Chang. He went to school with our son David and was a whiz kid then. I suspect he still is a whiz kid.

I got my Lesson 5 sent out just now for my Photoshop classes and I need to get in and have a look at what my students have done for Lesson 4 between yesterday and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment