Monday, June 26, 2006

News from the weekend

Eye update: It's still the same, I think. I mean.. it's kind of hard to tell from in here. I still have that blank place where I can't see, but it's hard to tell if it's bigger or smaller than it was. I think that I'm noticing every floater now, where I might not have before. I have an appointment today with the opthamologist's office to evaluate me further and they'll make a plan.

Brayden's birthday party was fun! I have posted the pics from the party here. Nothing's edited. I just deleted the totally horrible ones and posted what was left. As usual, I stupidly didn't take enough pics of the adults. Hey.. we're cute too! LOL! Annette, Lisa, if you want any specific ones edited, let me know!

Suzanne and I went to the Summer Garden Walk and had a good time, despite the rain. It started when we got out of our car at the first stop and ended when we got into our car after the last stop. But we still enjoyed pretty gardens, and the people were all nice. The cake at the Historical Society made up for the not-great cookies at the Hilltop Garden Center.

I hadn't mentioned yet that Michael, Bob, Ann, and I went to see Click on Friday night. That stars and was produced by Adam Sandler. We loved it! Made us laugh and cry both. The story makes you think and moves right along. And of course it's funny throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment