Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What did I do today?

Rut roh.. I started typing "What did I do today?" and it came up as if I have already used this as a blog entry title. Oh well.. it fits!

This day started out with my sleeping in till 8, getting up, taking the dog out, getting cleaned up, dressed, feeding the dog, and having my own breakfast (cereal). I made some calls that I'd been putting off -- one to the GE repair people to get someone out to fix my freezer door. It doesn't quite close like a freezer door ought to. They're going to send someone to fix it.

And I called the concrete guys who are going to come to form the concrete tomorrow maybe and then pour it the next day, maybe. I'm stoked! I was sort of hoping for an "after the first of the year" response!

I rode my bike around the village, stopping to talk to anyone who wanted to talk, and that was just about everyone. :) I invited John over to finish up the leftovers from the dinner we had the other night, and he said ok. Went back home and vacuumed the house, because I hadn't done it on Monday, as I had planned.

I spent some time on the computer, answering email and adding my pets to my MySpace profile. :) You may want to check it out here! Be sure to pull the toy out to play with the pet.. LOL there's some fun to be had here!

Dinner was even better the 2nd time around. This time I melted cheese on top of it (pasta with tomato/meat sauce) and baked it. Mmmm!

Today was a little cooler than ydy, but was still warm, with a high of about (guessing) 62.


No comments:

Post a Comment