Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Feeling Punk

I awoke today at 4 am with severe belly cramps, followed soon by diarrhea. :( At about 5:30, Jack went to get me Pepto Bismol, which is my favorite cure for this sort of thing. Two doses was all it took. I spent the rest of the day lazy, but not cramping or any of that other stuff. I did drink a lot during the day, and I'm continuing to eat normally.

So I spent the day playing games on my computer, while Jack did some of the same and also vacuumed and mopped the floors! At about 5pm, we went on a little walk, going to the clubhouse with some trash, down to Jordan's to bid them a safe trip, and then back here. Then we drove to Walmart and Fry's for some errands.

Now Jack's working on supper, which will be fried chicken livers, mashed potatoes, and corn. :)

2 comments:

  1. Interesting -- just what someone with tummy problems needs ;-)

    ray kb9lgs

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm....a little too much information this time :)

    ReplyDelete