Friday, April 03, 2009

Looking at RV's

Today we helped Harold with his move for a little while. Then we went down to LaMesa RV to have lunch and a look around. We found some nice RV's, including one that we both really liked. It's a Navion H, a 2008, barely used with just 11,000 miles, with a much better floorplan than mine. It has a slideout, giving me lots more walkaround room. It has a comfy sofa .. and a dinette! It has the bed above, which I would have taken out and put in some nice cabinetry. You can see it here and you can drag your mouse over the photo to make the camera move. The one I want has a pattern that includes a nice red.

So I almost bought it, but we couldn't come to an agreement on the deal. And now I'm wondering if I made the right choice.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, sis...I am confused, why would you take the bed out? Would you not be sleeping in this thing? I didn't see any other bed area in the RV. Oh, maybe the dinette or couch make into a bed, right?

    It does seem bigger than the one you have now. I didn't know you were in the market for a new one, though. You should be able to get a great deal on one, I would think. You might be surprised, they might call you back tomorrow and say, "Sure thing, bring the checkbook..."

    Love you, Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Janee....I've been following your blog since before you lost your husband. Have enjoyed your adventures! We have a 2008 Winebago View H and really love it. That slideout makes all the difference in the world. We kept the overhead bunk because we each use a 2" memory foam on the couch and dinette beds and it is really easy to store them on the bunk. Happy shopping! Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are really interested in it, make sure they don't know it, and how to contact you. That is the best way to make the deal.

    ray kb9lgs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looked at the link. You would think with all the water out all of the windows that you were talking about a house boat ;-)

    ray kbnlgs

    ReplyDelete