Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Changes

This is a photo of a small piece of a huge painted wall on Main Street in Truth or Consequences, NM. Jack and I are still working out details, but we've decided that we're going to live separately. We're not saying that we're "breaking up," because we're hopeful that we can keep our fine friendship intact.

Jack hasn't decided yet whether to buy or rent a place here, or whether he'll stay in Michigan. He still has his house in MI, and will finish the cleanup there this summer. He may sell it and get a smaller place, or he may decide to live there. When the time is right, we may end up traveling back together for the convenience and for the fun of traveling together. Or, should Jack decide that he's not going to return to Tucson, he'll likely drive his car, towing a trailer with his things.

My plans? I'm going to be returning to my new Paris, MI house when the time is right. This summer, I'm hoping to go on a vacation to the eastern US, I'll be visiting my peeps in Indiana, and I hope to just enjoy time on the Muskegon.

Change is never easy, so we both appreciate your thoughts and prayers as we transition into this new phase of our lives.

3 comments:

  1. Janee, this is going to be quite a change for you. I personaly can't see you being happy all alone in your house in Paris Michigan. I do hope it all works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow!!! Didn't see that coming. Of course you are in our prayers at this difficult time. And I'm so sorry--I assume that it is for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear this outcome, Life does have its ups and downs, but I admire you for the life you have created and the way you have moved forward since Michaels death. I am still not moving forward, but not sliding backward anymore either. It is what it is.
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete