Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday

This is a photo that I took on our Soldier's Trail hike in the Catalina Mountains a couple of weeks ago:
Today was a good day! We got up early enough that Jack did his walk and I did my Wii Fit. Then we showered and got ready for church. Because I was singing today in the choir and Jack was ushering, we arrived early, at 9. Church was good and we sang pretty well.

This afternoon, we had tickets for the Diamondbacks/Brewers Spring Training game at Tucson Electric Park. Jack had a hotdog, I had pizza, we shared peanuts and kettle corn, and ... yeah, the game was fun, too. When we left, the D-backs were way ahead.

On our way home, we stopped off at Best Buy to get a new program for the Wii. It's a dance program called Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3. I played around with it a little while Jack fixed supper, and.. LOL it's fun but there will be a bit of a learning curve involved with it, I do believe.

Wow... how did it get to be 10:30 pm?

1 comment:

  1. Now now 9am is only 11am by our clocks, and I had to be a church at 8am 6am by your clock, so I think I have you beat ;-)

    ray kb9lgs

    ReplyDelete