Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Knothole

So earthy! I love this photo that I shot of an old board outside the Geronimo Museum in Truth or Consequences, NM: Today was easier for me. I was going to say "for us," except that Jack had his colonoscopy today. After drinking the GALLON of Golytely and taking the laxatives, he wasn't interested in much. The procedure went well, and they found only a small polyp which didn't seem like anything.

We had a fine breakfast afterwards, at the Village Inn, went and bought our Turbo Tax disks, and I sent off my documents for my licensing of my RV in Michigan. Since it had been tagged in Indiana, there were many documents required, but I am very happy that I'm able to do this through the mail! Both Indiana and Arizona require a police inspection of the vehicle.

We looked today at another cottage here, which Jack may buy to live in. It is older, but in fine shape. It's in the pet area and closer to the front gate. It comes furnished and the price is right. He's going to talk further with the gentleman when he's home.

1 comment:

  1. I realize that you only share a small glimmer of yourself on this blog. So I'm sure that I don't know all the details of Jacks situation. Buying a property does seem sort of permanent thing---maybe renting something would be a good solution. I guess I wouldn't be in a rush either way. The whole situation does seem a bit unsettled for making such decisions.

    ReplyDelete