Thursday, April 08, 2010

Last Photo from T or C

Gadzooks, do I love the desert! This is one that I shot when we were on our way up the Turtleback Mountain, just outside Truth or Consequences, New Mexico: I got the day started right with an hour on the Wii. I actually got a high score in Rhythm Boxing, which surprised me. I've done that so much that it's very hard to surpass my high scores! High scores depend upon precise timing of the punches, and getting the pattern right every time.

Then Jack did some time on the Wii and we had breakfast before hitting the stores for Jack to lay in supplies for his new place. We're both having fun stocking his place. I feel like I'm sending my kid off to college. :)

We went to two different parties this evening and both were enjoyable, involving nice people and good eats and drinks!

After the parties, we did more shopping, procuring more cleaning supplies and a nice lamp for Jack's living room. The plan is for him to move in tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Are you having a housewarming party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No plans for a housewarming party, and I'm not sure of the protocol. Do I, as his friend, throw such a party *for* him at his house, or is it up to him to decide when and if he wants to have one? I was actually thinking of a SHOWER, where he would go to Wal*Mart or Target and actually register for stuff that he needs. Maybe that would be out-of-line for a retired fella, though, eh?

    ReplyDelete