Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Wednesday

What a beautiful day this was! Jack and I were up above the T on the Turtleback Mountain outside of Truth or Consequences, NM. This is the hike that we did without benefit of trail. ;)Today we were a-hoppin'. We began with me on the Wii. Then we were off to Jack's PT appointment and then we did some other errands. Back home again, I finished my taxes and got all 3 returns filed. Yay, me! It's always a fine moment for me when taxes are done for another year.

Then we got Jack's key and went in to assess the job ahead. We spent a couple of hours chipping food, grime, and grease off the surfaces in the kitchen. The crusted junk in the stove... and in between the crack of the table just about made me sick. We're making headway, though, and the place will likely be ready for Jack by tomorrow or Friday.

We went and looked at kitchen sinks, since I want one that's deeper and stainless steel, to replace this white plastic one. Then we'll install this white one in for Jack. It's far superior to the one that he has now, and cleaner too!

This evening, we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and that was fun. Then I had church choir practice, which I always enjoy. There were about 10 of us there. It's a small choir!

No comments:

Post a Comment