Friday, May 07, 2010

Chilly inside

... but hot outside! I guess I could turn my AC down a bit. I'm such a brat!
Today I tried Wii Fitness Coach, and I like it. I think that I'll have some sore muscles to show for it tomorrow. A bit later, I'll do some DDR. Have I said yet today how much I LOVE DDR? (That's a Wii thing -- the one the kid was doing on the YouTube video I posted a couple of days ago.)

Jack came over and I cleaned and dressed his surgical wound. It's looking great, and so is HE. Then we were off to get Mary, and she took us out to lunch. Then we were off for the real goal of the day -- the
Mini-Time Machine Museum. You cannot tell from this site how cool this place was! Our friends Bob and Claire had turned us on to this, and they KNOW cool places. Anyway, we had a great time, exploring all of the miniature houses, furnished in various styles, collections of ... all things miniature. It's a really neat experience.

Afterwards, we drove her to run a couple of errands and then I dropped Jack off so that he could have a nap!

1 comment:

  1. So, I see that you are on the road!!! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete