Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Desert Blooms

I've been busy! I've been working on getting the last of Jack's things out moved into his new place. This, of course, leaves behind empty spaces which need to be cleaned, so I'm doing that, too. He worked yesterday morning on getting his shelves built in his shed, so that his tools and supplies are all nicely organized. He's rightfully very proud of his new digs. :)

This morning, I cleaned out under my storage bed. I'd been collecting things that need to go back to Michigan, and I dug all these out. I packed away my keyboard for the summer, and got out Jack's mat-cutting equipment. Now my back hurts a bit.

We went to the westside to see his dermatologist ydy and enjoyed a bit of shopping at La Encantada. We always love Crate and Barrel, and had a great lunch at AJ's.

I've really been having fun with my Wii Dance Dance Revolution. I just now did 45 more minutes, and this morning did an hour. Anyone who wants to see what this looks like in real life will NOT see it in this video. LOL this is a kid who has likely spent more time doing this than I have. I'm not even close to this level. But it sort of gives you an idea of what this is.

2 comments:

  1. I see why that works great for weight loss. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep him moving and he will hopefully not join the American's staring at the scales like us.

    ray kb9lgs

    ReplyDelete