Monday, January 07, 2013

Another Lovely Day in Paradise

Chilly today, and getting cooler, and I still don't have a furnace. I do have my little heater going, though, and it's working fine.

Jack fixed the most amazing Buffalo Wings for supper, along with delicious sauteed vegetables. His wings start frozen and go onto the grill frozen. After they are cooked, he put them into a bowl with butter and hot sauce. Gawd... just delicious. I will get the specifications for times and hot sauce brand if anyone cares.

A handful of his chocolate chip cookies, and it was a dinner to die for. After that, we went to ballroom dance lessons, where we did great. I guess you could expect us to, after all of the beginning waltz lessons we've had. LOL!

Otherwise, the day was fine. Jack is getting set to put up his shed behind his cottage. And I worked a little in Photoshop, designing a new interface for my website. :) I'm excited about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment