Friday, January 11, 2013

Propane!

Yay! Just in time for the cold snap that's going to hit Tucson this weekend, I have propane! So I can use my furnace again, and I can cook things on my stove, too! While I've survived quite well with my two electric heaters, The furnace gives me a more all-over warmth. That is, it warms more than just the bathroom and right by my TV chair!

Far Horizons had a Wine Tasting event yesterday, and it was lots of fun. One high point for me was when I was going around and talking to people at other tables. I went up to one table, and a guy I didn't even know looked up to me and said, "Wow, you're pretty!" I guess, for those of us who were not even considered for Homecoming Princess, a good goal is to someday be "pretty" in your retirement park! LOL.

But a good time was had by all. The wines were ok -- in the $10 range, so nothing spectacular. But everyone was there, and the mood was festive. Oh, and there was chocolate! :)

This morning's Greg class included abdominal work and it was good. He says that someday we'll have definition in our ab muscles. I look forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment