Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cold Day in Paradise

It's saying 39 now, but it was just 20 when we awoke here in Tucson. Ah well, we can handle 2 weeks of winter! Now when it gets to be 3, I'll be complaining! LOL

No one asked me what the box is that's under my desk. That is my custom made-by-me footrest! In order to make the desk ergonomically somewhat correct, I had to raise my chair quite a bit, leaving my feet dangling. Thus the footrest. I had one in my old desk set up before, but it wasn't as fancy as this one. ;) When I decide for sure on the measurements, I'm going to have Jack make one for me out of wood.

Last evening, we had ballroom dance lessons, and it was, as always, great fun. Having taken... I don't even know how many .. beginner dance lessons, Jack and I are pretty darned good at beginning ballroom dancing! Someday we'll get up the courage to try something maybe... intermediate! We're a long way from Dancing With The Stars.

I did some more Photoshop work today, reworking our church's logo. I love doing logo work! There's hardly anything about Photoshop that I don't love, actually.

Another couple or 3 weeks, and I'll have my weight back where it belongs. I'm going in the right direction finally.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your blog. Congratulations on your weight loss and your determination. Love your new desk.

    ReplyDelete