Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Eighty Degrees

I love thinking that winter is over! I don't particularly like winter, but I can do 3 weeks of it. :) I remember when I was with Michael, I used to say that I hated winter, but then, when we started coming to Tucson, I didn't say I hated winter anymore. Things were different then, of course, and while I can wish all I want for "normalcy" to return, I know that life is all about learning to accept new normals. Doesn't make it any easier, though.

Jack and I got the garden planted today! We put in herbs, lettuces, and a pepper assortment. I do so hope that something is harvestable before we leave here on 4/16.

And this is where I'll be! :) I so love this house. Can't wait to see it again!

Today it's 80° here in Tucson, however, and so THIS is where I want to be now. I love the option of just going outside, no coats or even shoes, if that's what I choose.

Exercise class was good today. I love feeling like I'm developing actual arm muscles.

1 comment:

  1. It was close to 80 in Dallas today. Started off foggy. I've learned from experience that winter is far from over here.

    Are you saying arms have muscles in them?

    Lynell

    ReplyDelete