Monday, December 10, 2007

Storms in Tucson

Actually it was a good day till it was nearly dark. Then the storms rolled in, with churning skies, lightning, thunder, hail, and buckets of rain. Jimmy Stewart, the channel 4 weather guy, said that there were reports of a funnel cloud on the east side! (I am on the east side!) How exciting is that? This park would be one of those scenes of total devastation if a tornado were to hit it.

The day started out pretty cool -- 47 -- and so I decided to wait till later to walk. Instead, I went out with Steve to run errands. We did Target, Camping World, La Mesa (for lunch) and Cold Stone Creamery.

I went walking at the Pantano River Park. While it was chilly -- it never got over 60 today -- it wasn't raining yet.

I had leftover lasagne for supper, and it was just as good the 2nd time around.

Today's been pretty good for me. I'm feeling good, not missing Michael too much, just doing well by myself.

Annette, be sure to drink plenty of fluids and read Lynell's posting about the inhaler. You might just have some "twitchy lungs." That's what I get now and then, too.

I'm glad y'all like my hair. I like it because it's cute even when I don't do anything to it. I try to brush it now and then, but, even when I don't, I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment