Monday, March 23, 2009

A bit cooler

Today brought a welcome change in our weather, with highs in the upper 60's and a sweet breeze. Not a cloud marred the sky, making the "severe clear" forecast come true!

This morning, we went to Health Nuts, where we discussed getting better sleep. It was interesting!

Then I went out to lunch with Julie while Jack went bike riding to and around Saguaro East. He loves the sort of almost competitive riding that the real power riders of the park like to do, so it was right up his alley. Me.. I like to ride my bike but not drive it like a damned car. If I'm going to ride, I don't want to kill myself either with cardiovascular workout or in traffic. Anyway, he loved it and I loved my lunch with Julie. We went to Sweet Tomatoes, one of my favorite places!

Tonight for dinner, I made a delicious chicken curry which I served over rice. We walked over to Fry's earlier to get broccoli, golden raisins, and green onions for it. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment