Friday, April 30, 2010

Beautiful Tucson

The first is from the Reid Park Rose Garden, shot yesterday. And the second is a flower I captured at Tucson Botanical Garden.
I got the car suited up to be towed! Yay! I'd had this done twice before, to the silver Honda CRV and then to the Mohave Mist Honda CRV. But Michael had handled the whole thing, and I had no idea what he paid, or what was involved. Well.. wow! I'd gotten 2 estimates for doing it and I was really amazed at all that was involved, timewise, and costwise. I won't say what I paid, because I really do NOT want people to tell me I got ripped off, ok, but I will just say.. it's an expensive proposition.
We got back from towing the car back here, and then took off to lay in some travel supplies from Costco. When I got back here, I had some supper, and then had a glance at the calendar. What? We'd forgotten the pizza/bocce ball party at Udall, put on by some of our friends from church! So I called Jack, picked him up, and we headed over there, arriving just in time to finish the last game of Bocce Ball.
Next, we went over to Eclectic Pizza, and, after my dinner, LOL, I did have a piece of pizza and a cookie! Yum! Great food, and really fun people.
Then I did DDR on my Wii! My knee is doing much better after a week of rest and Aleve 2x a day, and I danced on the thing for well over an hour, with no pain at all. I did sweat, however!

2 comments:

  1. Janee,
    You lead such a busy life and I'm glad to know that you're always enthusiastic about whatever you're doing.
    Please let us know if and when you're coming to New England again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pat! I am a very happy girl these days! I'll let you know when I'm on my way. I do hope to come all the way east this summer!

    ReplyDelete