Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tiny White Flowers

More from the Tucson Botanical Garden:
I have not missed a day of Wii in over 2 weeks! And the days that I've missed since 1/1 I've walked or hiked or done something. Today's Wii Fit Plus activities included Advanced Step, Kung Fu, and Rhythm Boxing. If I'd known how fun and beneficial this exercising could be, I'd have been so all over this as soon as Wii was invented. Better late than never, though!

Yesterday was hiking, and we did the Ventana Canyon hike. We went to the Maiden Pools and saw the frogs! These adorable little gray frogs blend to match the rocks they sun upon. The hike is challenging, with a bunch of up during the last mile. When I got home, I was just *tired.*

But not too tired to go out for a great evening with John and Peggy! We went to Macaroni Grill and had a fine dinner of pasta and lots of laughs.

This afternoon, we took the car to LaMesa to get her ready to be towed. They have to weld a plate onto the car and wire it all up and it'll be ready tomorrow afternoon!

On the way back to our side of town, we took a small detour and visited the Rose Garden at Reid Park. Oh WOW! You may remember that we took the Foto Fun club there for a photo shoot early in the season and got a few photos. Welllll... the roses are OUT now, and baby, are they gorgeous! I do so hope that some of my photos turned out well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised that roses grow well in the desert. I guess I thought roses were for portland oregon or england or something. Seems like the desert would be to dry and harsh.

    ReplyDelete