Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pretty in Pink

This is a flower that I captured at the Tucson Botanical Gardens:

Jack and I tried to go to the Tohono Chul Park today, but opted out, because it was so windy that the flowers were not going to pose for us! Instead, we went to the westside Tucson Mall and walked around a bit, before returning to our houses.



Tilapia with a delightful vegetable medley and tomato sauce was the dinner that Jack prepared for us. Thanks are in order for Donna, who generously gave Jack the fish! After supper, I headed off for choir practice, which was fun. After that, I came back to Jack's house, where he had fixed a dessert, and we watched Cape Fear -- the newer version with Juliette Lewis. (I think that she's just amazing in that role, and her flirty vulnerability makes the remake so much more believable and scary than the original.)

We're getting rain tonight, wind, chilly temps, and even some hail! I'll be surprised if Mt. Lemmon isn't getting more snow tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment