Saturday, April 24, 2010

Beautiful Saturday

This is a lovely iris I saw at the Tucson Botanical Gardens, although there are beautiful flowers of all sorts, blooming all over Tucson! Today was good. I slept till .. LOL almost 9, and then got up and did my Wii Fit. Then it was time for lunch. Did email and Facebook and then it was time to go to Harold and Kathy's dinner party. Great time with lots of laughs. Yes, I guess it is fair to say that things are slowing down around here!

Jack and Eddie continue to do great. I had a little visit with them today. Eddie was sleeping on Jack's bed (something that he never did in *my* house) and he came out to see me and to get a tummy rub.

I notice that, the more frequently I post, the less frequently I get comments on my postings, but I'm not whining! I just love the comments that I do get.

7 comments:

  1. Doesn't mean we're not readin' and enjoyin' your beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janee,

    Do you relize how truly blessed you are?
    Most people have to work into their late 60's or early 70's to do the things you are able to do. And most would never be able to afford it.
    Count your blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only speak for myself, the rest of your "fan club", will have to defend themselves.

    I read and enjoy your post's, and miss them if you don't post, but I am just not creative enough to comment.

    It takes a special skill to make everyday events sound interesting, you have that skill, I don't

    Dona

    ReplyDelete
  4. the iris is beautiful. It must seem like you are talking to the air when you post, but then again I think you like it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed I am blessed, and I do realize this. I think that most of us don't stop often enough to count our blessings. Everyone who's reading this, for example, is reading it on a c o m p u t e r ! What a wonderful thing this is. And we have one in our own HOME!

    But, no matter how full of ourselves we get, we also need to maintain some humility. For, no matter how fortunate I may seem, there are very many people who would look at my life and say, "How pathetic!"

    Thank you for all these comments! I'm happy that you continue to like my photos, and my day-to-day postings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've taken the lemons and made lemonade. Good for you, Janee! Keep that camera snappin', hang in there with the Wii, and keep on keeping on.

    Lynell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sis - I read this almost everyday. I love your pictures!! I love YOU, too. I am looking forward to seeing you - wish you were headed straight back here... It will be about mid-summer before you get here! :)

    Don't stop posting...we all love to see what you are doing, see your pictures, comment on your adventures, and live vicariously through you! Love, sis.

    ReplyDelete