Sunday, April 11, 2010

Splish! Splash!

This is the sight at the Seven Falls, when we reached the end of the trail. I think that there were at least 100 hikers on the trail altogether. This group includes our hikers. Jack and Eddie did very well together last night for their first night together in their new house, according to Jack's reports. Me? I did great, too, though I did miss the mewing of the cat to awaken me this morning. Instead, I counted on my alarm clock, which I'd set to 7pm instead of 7am. Ah well, I was awake at 6:30, anyway.

I did my Wii Fit Plus, showered, and had breakfast, before heading off to pick Jack up for church. We'd bought flowers to put on the altar in remembrance of Jack's Dad, who died 2 years ago today. Flowers were lovely, service was good, and we left there spirited.

Next we drove up to Casa Grande, to the outlet mall, where I was set to buy some new Corelle. I wanted to check out the patterns and pick out something that'll go with my new living room colors. (I *know* that buying dishes to match one's living room is not the normal procedure, but these *are* small cottages!)

But the Corning store isn't there anymore! And the Kitchen Collection store doesn't have Corelle. Jack picked out a few other things there, though, and I got some workout shorts, so the day wasn't a total waste.

We arrived back just in time to get ready for Adrienne and Dick's party. And what fun that was! While there were a few people from church, there were other friends of theirs from other walks of life and it was just a blast meeting and talking with new folks. The party was catered by My Big Fat Greek Restaurant, and it was very good!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are going well for you and the new arrange makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete