Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tax Day

This is a Bottle Brush tree that grows outside our clubhouse here at Far Horizons. It blooms for just a couple of weeks every spring: Today is Tax Day for Americans, but I got mine all done and e-filed and I'm happy about that! I'm also getting refunds from one of my states and from the Feds, and I'm happy about that, too, even though it means that I paid too much.

Today I slept in for a bit, and I think my body needed it. I did my Wii Fit, not even feeling up to any aerobics this morning. I contented my body with strength, yoga, and balance exercises and even made myself a bit out of breath from those!

After breakfast, I got Jack and we went over to visit his Mom. She wanted us to work a bit on some carpet spots, visit the cemetary with her, and we all went out to lunch at one of her favorite places -- the Chinese buffet! We all had a very nice visit.

This afternoon has been sort of lazy. It's hot today -- 88° right now -- and, dry or not, the sun here makes me run for shade! Ahh! The A/C just kicked back on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment