Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Can a person talk more than 700 minutes in a month?

Yes! I proved that last month. In the period ending 10/20, I talked 2353 minutes. Not counting the IN calling (from Verizon), I had an overage of 506 billable minutes. I had updated my plan to 900 minutes, but not soon enough. Am I happy about this? Let's think.

Ok, so here's the deal. If you've been talking to me and do NOT have Verizon, you owe me a box of fine chocolates. :) There. I feel better now.

P.S. Annette, have 's hold off on cleaning the garage till I get there. I FEEL like there isn't anything I need there, but... you know, there probably is.

5 comments:

  1. Good Grief, Sister mine, at least I don't owe you a box of great chocolates. I'm in the "IN" group.
    I love talking to you every day. Glad it's free! That overage must have cost a pretty penny. I figured out how to get to your comment board, so now I'll comment from time to time. Love you lots and wish I were with you on this great adventure. Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janee, here's what you do: Call Verizon and tell them your situation. Tell them you went crazy and talked way to much last month. See what they will do to upgrade you to more minutes or whatever you need. They are not heartless, so they'll help you out. If they don't, let them know you sre so DISAPPOINTED. If I were there, I'd do it for you. You know how you're good at Photoshop and math stuff? Well, I'm good at this. See, everybody's good at somethin'.

    Love,
    Lynell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis: This is too funny...I guess I owe you some chocolate. You can have the chocolate I have not been eating in the past 2 months. I wonder how Hershey has stayed in business!!

    We will nix the cleaning until you are back. I feel better doing it that way, too. You know me, the tosserouterer (not sure that is a real word, but you get it) and I would probably have thrown something away you really did want.

    Hope you have a great Halloween! Be safe, love Sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decided to get a real name to post in here and stop being anonymous :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I have Verizon, I'll be collecting all the chocolates for you, Janee. :D

    ReplyDelete