Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another Day

A beautiful day it was, though I didn't spend much time out in it. I went to choir while Jack went to work on Pete & Karen's steps. Choir was fun, even though, as everyone else stood, I sat, because my ankle is still not good. It is funny how different the music sounds from that position. It was actually quite nice!

I had hobbled over to the clubhouse on my crutches, and I hobbled back home on them. It hurt so much that I cried on the way home. I'm definitely counting that as "walking."

Then I just sat and worked on email and Facebook till 3, when it was time to get ready for Foto Fun. Today we had a guest who looked at and commented on the club members' photos. He liked mine!

After the meeting, we went back to Pete & Karen's and Jack worked on the steps as I sat like a slug and watched. I am very eager to get this ankle healed!

No comments:

Post a Comment